Pueblito is hiring 7 individuals to participate in the International Youth Internship Program (IYIP) funded by the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA).
To be eligible for the International Youth Internship Program, an intern must be:
- A Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- A post-secondary graduate—graduate of a degree or diploma program from a university, college, post-secondary school of technology, post-secondary institute or a CEGEP (collège d’enseignement général et professionnel)
- Out of school
- Between the ages of 19 and 30
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Positions available in Pearl Lagoon, Nicaragua (No Spanish Language Requirement)
Positions available in Estelí, Nicaragua (Fluency in Spanish is required)
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to Miriam Buttu at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line of email must read: First Name Last Name; Name of Position. Your cover letter should outline your interest and suitability for the specific international internship position you have chosen to apply for.